martes, 14 de marzo de 2017

MY DREAM LIFE

Actually my life is not perfect, in fact, it is full of imperfections, but I am totally happy with it. But if I had to choose my ideal life, I would not to know exactly how it would have to be ... I suppose I would be a successful jewelry designer, my designs would be known all over the country and abroad as well. I would have a beautiful boutique in a central street in Palma where I would sell my own jewelry. I would also like to have enough time and money to travel whenever I wanted, this part about my dream life is very important. Finally, in a perfect life I would like to creat a family, have fun children, educate them and learn from them. All this I would get it working very hard and studying to pass the course of jewelry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario