martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

Some about me

I am Mar Gil and I am 27 years old. I was born in Almería, in the south of Spain, I grew up and went to the school there. I always liked Art, music, classical and contemporary dance, photography and making things with my own hands. When I was 18 I finish the High school and my family and me decided to start the University, but it was not for me, I did not wanted to do that. After some difficults years I decided to get over and leave the University to start studing jewellery.


Three years ago I moved to Palma and I initiated in a workshop school and I started to work in a jewellery store, because of that I decided to make jewels as a professional way and to access to the disign School. My aim is to continue disigning and making jewels.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario